Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloweener #11 - It's Halloween!


Happy Halloween, everybody. Even though I'm posting this at like two in the morning my time. It's still Halloween in some parts of the country. Just roll with it.

I genuinely hope your holiday was filled with mirth and candy and spooky stories and all the things that make Halloween magical. Posting these little articles certainly helped my season along, and if it did anything to help your Halloween enjoyment, I'm glad. As an adult, I'm not really privy to the usual traditions of this holiday, so doing these blog posts help keep me young in a way. I guess. I'm not that old. Gah.

Anyway, in lieu of  doing an actual blog post with all the writing and whatnot, I'm gonna put up a bunch of pictures that I forgot about of articles I didn't get around to writing this season. There's always next year, and I know I'll make Halloweener a yearly tradition. Now if you'll excuse me, the Garfield Halloween special isn't gonna watch itself.

Don't worry much about me. In about a week, I'll be back to start the X-mas Xtravaganza. Just hold tight till then, okay? Don't give up on us, baby.

Click the photos to enlarge. Or don't. You'll only miss out, though.






One more photo. My desk has slowly become a Halloween paradise, as everything I've collected to potentially write about has been displayed there. Here's a pic. You can see some of the stuff I didn't get around to writing about, but there's always next year. Really regret not doing that 3D Foam Graveyard set.
To end this Halloween season, a horrible poem.
Thanks for reading, everyone! See you in about a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment